Thursday, November 6, 2014

Playlist for Thursday 6.11.14

4-5
ACDC - Skies on Fire
Taste - Whats going on
Sly & the family Stone - Everyday people
Johnny Marr - Easy Money
Real estate - Crime
Gil Scot Heron - The Bottle
Smashing Pumpkins - Today
HAIM - Falling
Hal - Why do you come here
Bright Eyes - First day of my life
Grand Master Flash - Rapper's Delight

5-6
Radiohead - Jigsaw falling into place
Frank Sinatra - Fly me to the moon
Divine Comedy - National Express
Fleet Foxes - Helplessness Blues
Cure - Just Like Heaven
Kaytranada - Leave me alone
Colin Hay - Overkill
Hozier - Jackie & Wilson

6-7
Beach Boys - God Only Knows
Black Keys - 10am Automatic
Hvmmingbyrd (Featuring Funzo) - The One I love
Beastie Boys - Sabotage
Leon Bridges - What Can I do
Green Day - Basket Case
Sea Pinks - Following Wind
Le Galaxie - Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment