Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Playlist for Wednesday 5.11.14

4-5
Kings of Leon - Ragoo
Cathy Davy - Little red
MKAI - loop
Arcade Fire - Intervention
Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere
Stars - From the night
Tom Petty - American Girl
Phoenix - If I ever feel better
Two Door Cinema Club - I can Talk
The Doors - Break on through

5-6
New Order - Temptation
Belle & Sebastian - The Party Line
Booker T & The MG's - Green Onion
Benny Smiles - Moonlight
David Bowie - Sound & Vision
Kavinsky - Nightcall
Beatles - Oh Darling
Hvmmingbyrd (Featuring Funzo) - the One I love

6-7
Ocean Colour Scene - The Riverboat Song
Jackie Wilson - Higher & Higher
Josef Salvat - open Season
David Kitt - Say No More
James Brown - Papa's got a brand new bag
Jonsi - Boy Lilikoi
The Walls - To the bright and Shining sun
The Velvet Underground - I'm waiting for my man
A Lazurus Soul - Future's Not Our

No comments:

Post a Comment