Monday, March 2, 2015

Playlist for Monday 2.3.15

4-5
Hvmmingbyrd - I'll follow you
Belle & Sebastian - Nobodys Empire
The Tallest Man on Earth  - Sugres
David Lyttle - Detour
First Aid Kit - My Silver Lining
Leon Bridges - What can I do
Josef Salvat - Open Season
Johnny Cash - God's gonna cut you down
Health - Die Slow
The Stooges - Loose

5-6
Buffalo Woman - U make me high
Rubblebucket - Carousel Ride
Beck - Blue Moon
O Emperor - Switchblade
Vallis Alps - Young
Death Cab for Cutie - Black Sun
Laura Marling - False Hope
Courtney Barnett - Avant Gardner
Oh Wonder - All We Do
Monster Monster - I am yours

6-7
Hot Chip - Huarache lights
The Rural Alberta Advantage - On The Rocks
All We Are - Feel Safe
TV on the Radio - Happy Idiot
Spoon - Do You
Jessica Pratt - Back Baby
Pond - Elvis Flaming Star
Inni K - Come with me
Ex Hex - Don't Wanna Lose
SOAK - Sea Creatures
Taylor McFerrin - The Antidote
Damien Rice - My Favourite Faded Fantasy

No comments:

Post a Comment