Thursday, March 26, 2015

Playlist for Thursday 26.3.15

4-5
KT Tunstall - Suddenly I see
Chic - I'll be there
Happy Mondays - Step on
Seinabo Sey - Younger
Paul Simon - Graceland
Woodkid - Run Boy Run
The Dead Heavys - Liquidator
Big Country - In a big country
The Heavy - How you like me now
Buffalo Springfield - For what its worth
The Smiths - Ask

5-6
Zutons - Valerie
Unknown Mortal Orchestra - Multi-Love
TV on The Radio - Happy Idiot
Toto - Hold the line
All Tvvins - Thank you
Natalie Prass - My Baby don't understand me
Beach Boys - Good Vibrations
U2 - I will follow

6-7
Josef Salvat - Open Season
Oasis - Supersonic
Ryan Culwell - Red River
Vallis Alps - Young
Hall & Oats - I can't go for that
Primal Scream - Movin on up
Devandra Banhart - Lover
Simple Minds - Don't you forget about me

No comments:

Post a Comment