Friday, April 17, 2015

Friday Playlist 17.4.2015

4 - 5

Super Extra Bonus Party - Everything Flows
Songhoy Blues - Al Hassidi Terei
Soggy Bottom Boys - I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow
Gnarls Barkley - Crazy
O Emperor - Switch Blade
Cut Copy - Feel The Love
The Clash - Rock The Casbah
The Skelokrats - Zirconium Heart
The Jackson 5 - I want You Back

5 - 6

Feist - My Moon My Name
The Undertones - Teenage Kicks
Cake - The Distance
Jape - The Hearts Desire
The Stunning - Brewing Up A Storm
Two Door Cinema Club - Something Good Can Work (The Twelves Remix)
Stevie Wonder - Superstition
Elton John - Tiny Dancer

6 - 7

Etta James - Free At Last
U2 - I Will Follow
Lionel Richie - All Night Long
Hot Chip - Huarache lights
Cathy Davey - Little Red
The Modern Lovers - Roadrunner
Roisin O - If You Got Love
God Knows & mynameisjohn - Standard
Chic - Le Freak
Bob Marley - Stir It Up

No comments:

Post a Comment