Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Playlist for Tuesday 14.4.15

4-5
O Emperor - Switchblade
Stealers Wheel - Stuck in th emiddle with you
Lake Street Dive - Bad self Portraits
Joy Division - Love will tear us apart
Pond - Elvis Flaming Star
Perry Como - Magic Moments
Little Green Cars - My love took me down to the river
The Steve Miller Band - Take the money and run
Twin Shadow - Shooting Holes
Dr. John - Right Place Wrong Time
Phoenix - Fences
Ciaran Gribbin - Sold Out Hallelujah

5-6
James Brown - It's a man's world
Flight of the Conchords - Business Time
Ash - Oh Yeah
Josh Ritter - Hello Starling
Roy Orbison - You Got it
Alt-J - Matilda
U2 - Desire
Caribou - Melody Day
Chic - I'll be there
Oasis - Some might say
Third Smoke - Peacock

6-7
Cat Stevens - I love my dog
Shad - Fam Jam
Zombies - Time of the season
Belle & Sebastian - The Party Line
Thin Lizzy - Jailbreak
De La Soul - Eye Know
Royal Blood - Come On Over
Crowded House - Weather with you
Rubblebucket - Carousel Ride
Inni-K - Come with me
Lynard Skynard - Freebird

No comments:

Post a Comment