Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Playlist for Tuesday 19.05.15

4-5
Cat Power - Ruin
Blitzen Trapper - Furr
Ghostpoet - Off Peak Dreams
Whipping Boy - We don't need nobody else
Messiah J & The Expert - Superfamous Supertune
Fleetwood Mac - Go your own way
The Prodigy - Stand Up
Cave Ghosts - Goodbye
Blur - Lonesome St
Peter Doran - Always Kind

5-6
Wild Beasts - Hooting & Howling
Dusty Springfield - Take another little piece of my heart
The National - Bloodbuzz Ohio
The Band - The night they drove old dixie down
Hot Chip - Huarache Lights
The Tallest man on earth - Love is all
The Blades - Hot for you
Jack White - Sixteen Saltines

6-7
The Cinematic Orchestra - To Build a home
Jimi Hendrix - Castles made of sand
Future Islands - A dream of you and me
Jessica Pratt - Back, Baby
Talk Talk - It's my life
All Tvvins - Thank You
The Avalanches - Since I left You
Kid Karate - Two Times
Byrds - Mr. Tambourine Man
Lisa Hannigan - I don't know

No comments:

Post a Comment