Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Playlist for Tuesday 26.5.15

4-5
O Emperor - Switchblade
The Kinks - Waterloo Sunset
AC Newman - On the table
Lynard Skynard - Sweet Home Alabama
Staple Singers - I'll take you there
Eels - Looking Up
The Blades - Ghost of a chance
Laura Mvula - Green garden
Midlake - Roscoe
Jimi Hendrix - All along the watchtower
Villagers - Hot Scary Summer
Danny White - Natural Soul Brother

5-6
Metronomy - The Look
Dexy's Midnight runner - Geno
The Heavy - How you like me now
Hare Squead - Bop with it
Beatles - Lucy in the sky with Diamonds
The Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition
Harry Nilsson - Everybody's Talking
Kings of Leon - Fans
Davit Kitt - Say no more
Inni K - Come with me

6-7
Toto - Hold the Line
Glass Animals - Black Mambo
Blur - Beetlebum
Sly & The Family stone - If you want me to stay
Young Wonder - Sweet Dreaming
Pixies - Where is my mind?
All Tvvins - Thank You
Soak - Blud
Ex-Hex - Don't wanna lose
Tomorrows - Another Life

No comments:

Post a Comment