Thursday, July 30, 2015

Playlist for Thursday 30.07.15

4-5
Thin Lizzy - The boys are back in town
Cat Power - He War
Basement Jaxx - Do your thing
Steve Miller Band - Take the money and run
Lianne La Havas - What you don't do
Talking Heads - This must be the place
Feeder - Just a day
Oh Wonder - All we do
The Waterboys - The whole of teh moon
Grimes - Vanessa
Jimi Hendrix - All along the watchtower
Spinners - Games people play

5-6
Foo Fighters - DOA
The Kiki Dee Band - I've got the music in me
Florence & The Machine - What kind of mine
The Pogues - A rainy night in soho
Queens of the stone age - If I had a tail
David Bowie - Changes
All Tvvins - Too young to live
Chairlift - Bruises

6-7
Bruce Springsteen - Born to run
Fanfarlo - I'm a pilot
Hot Chips - Huarache Lights
Al Murray & The Cimarons - Morning Sun
Fleetwood Mac - Go your own way
Leon Bridges - Smooth Sailin
Beck - Dreams
Snow Patrol - Run
Aretha Franklin - Respect
Ben Pearce - What I might do
Rory Gallagher - Philby
Joe Tex - I gotcha
David Holmes - I hard wonders

No comments:

Post a Comment