Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Playlist for Wednesday 22.7.15

4-5
Steppenwolf - Magic Carpet Ride
Muse - Starlight
Bon Iver - Blood Bank
The Who - My Generation
Young Wonder - Sweet Dreaming
Pixies - Debaser
Big Audio Dynamite II - Rush
Kormac - Another Screen
Beats International - Dub be good to me
Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic  - Home
The Frank & Walters - After All

5-6
The Boxer Rebellion - Rebellion
Lianne La Havas - What you don't do
Curtis Mayfield - Move on up
All We Are - Keep me alive
Asgeir - Torrent
Sister Sledge - Lost in the music
Wilco - Magnetized
The Cars - Just what I needed
The Dead Heavys - Everybody in the night
Jamie XX - Loud Places
Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars

6-7
Staple Singers - I'll take you there
The Postal Service - The district sleeps alone tonight
Kinks - Days
Boy - Little Numbers
Toto - Rosanna
Ocean Colour Scene - The Circle
Hozier - Like real people do
Oh Wonder - Technicolour Beat
Paul Weller - Broken Stones
Cave Ghosts - Goodbye
Inni-K - Come with me
Talking Heads - Burning down the house

No comments:

Post a Comment