Friday, September 4, 2015

(Electric Picnic Special) Playlist for Friday 04.09.15

4-5
Here we go magic - How do I know
Dear Desert - Give it up
Django Django - Wor
The Academic - Bear Claws
My Morning Jacket - One Big Holiday
Grace Jones - Pull up to the bumper
Tame Impala - The Moment
The Boomtown Rats - I don't like mondays
Jurassic 5 - The way we do it

5-6
The War on Drugs - Red Eyes
Daithi - Dream State
Manic Street Preachers - You stole the sun from my heart
Alvvays - Next of Kin
Florence & The Machine - What kind of man
Belle & Sebastian - Another Sunny Day
Young Wonder - Sweet Dreaming
Blur - Lonesome St

6-7
Stornoway - I saw you blink
MKAI - Loop
Pond - Elvis Flaming Star
Interpol - Evil
Hot Chip - Boy from School
George Ezra - Budapest
Natalie Prass - My baby don't understand me
The Boomtown Rats - rat Trap
Blur - Parklife
Future Islands - Seasons

No comments:

Post a Comment