Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Playlist for Tuesday 15.9.15

4-5
Nappy Roots - Good Day
Jose Gonzalez - Heartbeats
CFIT - Don't be discouraged
The La's - There she goes
Beatles - All you need is love
Cake - Short Skirt Long Jacket
Stevie Wonder - For once in my life
Blind Yackety - Morphine
Arcade Fire - No Cars Go
CC Brez - Her Alibi

5-6
Kodaline - All I want
Lana Del Rey - Video games
Petite Noir - Down
Edwyn Collins - Never met a girl like you
Beck - Loser
Shearwater - You as you were
Tame Impala - The Minute
U2 - Even better then the real thing

6-7
Beirut - Gibraltar
Imagine Dragons - Radioactive
Chic - I'll be there
ACDC - Highway to Hell
Rilo Kiley - Silver Lining
The Clash - Rock the Casbah
The National - Conversation 16
The Plan - The Joke's on Me
Lonelady - Groove it out
Myles Manley - Pay me what I'm worth
All Tvvins - Too young to live

No comments:

Post a Comment