- The main approach routes to Marlay Park will most likely be the M50 Southbound coming off at J12/13 and the Grange Rd, so expect extra delays if you're travelling on either of those routes. Another possible approach is the N11/Leopardstown/Sandyford Business District and R113.
- There is very limited parking in the area so if at all possible use public transport to get to the concert site. Dublin Bus runs a number of services including the 16 which drops you right outside Marlay Park. The closest Luas stops are at Dundrum and Balally, which leave you around 30 minutes walk to the park. Plan your route in advance to lessen your stress. You can find the best transport option for you at nationaltransport.ie
- There will also be a number of shuttle buses departing from George's Quay throughout the afternoon every half an hour, and returning to the city centre after the concert. Full details are available at
www.bushiredublin.net, and bear in mind it might be worth booking your ticket in advance online.
- Leave plenty of extra time to arrive at the venue (around 2 hours) however you're getting there. Doors for the Kodaline gig are at 4.30PM with 2 support acts and doors for Stone Roses the next day are at 5.30PM,
- Stay safe before, during and after the concert. Things can get chaotic as people depart after a concert so remember to take it slow leaving the venue, and take time to re-orient yourself with the area.
- Enjoy the concerts!