Thursday, February 8, 2018

Playlist For Thursday February 8th 2018

4-5
Kate Bush - Babooska
Pursued By Dogs - Talk
Gilbert O'Sullivan - Get Down
Gaz Coombes - Deep Pockets
Marc O'Reilly - The Wayward Shepherd
Dream Wife - Hey Heartbreaker
Ailbhe Reddy - The Tube
Bruce Springsteen - The River
Unknown Mortal Orchestra - American Guilt

5-6
Brian Deady - Eloise (Lean Into The Wave)
Morissey & Marshall - Beautiful World
Session Motts - Back In The Day
David Byrne - Everybody's Coming To My House
The Rolling Stones - Under My Thumb
Nancy Sinatra - These Boots Are Made For Walking
The Mamas & Papas - Monday, Monday
James Brown - It's A Man's, Man's, Man's World

6-7
Bob Dylan - Most Likely You Go Your Way And I'll Go Mine
Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons - Working My Way Back To You
Jimi Hendrix - Hey Joe
The Supremes - You Keep Me Hangin' On
Simon & Garfunkel - Scarborough Fair/Canticle
Count Five - Psychotic Reaction
Donovan - Mellow Yellow
The Beach Boys - Good Vibrations
Cat Stevens - I Love My Dog
The Troggs - Wild Thing
Frank Sinatra - That's Life

No comments:

Post a Comment