Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Playlist Wednesday February 21st 2018

4-5
Courtney Barnett - Nameless, Faceless
Ciaran Lavery - To Chicago
Wyvern Lingo - Maybe It's My Nature
LCD Soundsystem - Tonite
Tom Petty - Runnin' Down a Dream
AE Mak - I Can Feel It In My Bones
7Horse - Meth Lab Zoso Sticker
Simple Minds - Don't You Forget About Me

5-6
Le Galaxie - Day Of The Child
Tracey Thorn - Queen
AC/DC - Thunderstruck
Pillow Queens - Favourite
The Commitments - Take Me to the River
Billy Idol - White Wedding
My Morning Jacket - One Big Holiday
All Tvvins - These 4 Words

6-7
Goat Girl - The Man
I'm Your Vinyl - Erase It
Simon & Garfunkel - Homeward Bound
Hookworms - Static Resistance
The Police - One World (Not Three)
Bruce Springsteen - Born To Run
Cronin - Little London
The Go! Team - Semicircle Song
Kevin Morby & Waxahatchee - Farewell Transmission

No comments:

Post a Comment