Monday, July 30, 2018

Playlist Monday July 30th 2018

4-5
Baloji - Soleil de Volt
Kali Uchis - In My Dreams
Ryan Vail - Sunlight
The Church - Under The Milky Way Tonight
Spies - Uriah
Mansun - Wide Open Space
The Dead Heavys - Everybody In The Nite
Talking Heads - The Big Country
Death Cab For Cutie - I Dreamt We Spoke Again

5-6
The Riptide Movement - Thieves In The Gallery
Solange - Junie
Nina Simone - My Baby Just Cares For Me
Underworld & Iggy Pop - Get Your Shirt
Kool And The Gang - Get Down On It
Django Django - Surface To Air
Saint Sister - You Never Call
My Morning Jacket - One Big Holiday
King Kong Company - My Name Is Now

6-7
Elvis - Suspicious Minds
The Lightning Seeds - The Life Of Riley
Aislinn Logan - Fair Game
Jackson Five - ABC
An Horse - Get Out Somehow
Josh Ritter - Getting Ready To Get Down
Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - It's A Beautiful World
Fleetwood Mac - Go Your Own Way
Little Green Cars - My Love Took Me Down To The River
True Tides - Automatic
Jimmy Eat World - The Middle
Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil

No comments:

Post a Comment