Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Playlist Wednesday July 4th 2018

4-5
Mongrel State - Evidence Of What
Weezer - The Good Life
Wyvern Lingo - Maybe It's My Nature
Le Boom - Don't Need It Now
Air - All I Need
Ailbhe Reddy - The Tube
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Mary Jane's Last Dance
Too Fools - Insanity
Sjowgren - Stubborn Forces
Bruce Springsteen - Born To Run

5-6
Elizabeth & The Catapult - We Can Pretend
Badly Drawn Boy - Something to Talk About
Saint Sister - Twin Peaks
Kevin Morby - Caught in My Eye
Saffyre - Walking On Water
Courtney Barnett - Nameless, Faceless
Warsaw Radio - Ms. Monroe
Cherry Glazerr - Told You I'd Be With The Guys

6-7
David Gray - Babylon
Rodrigo Y Gabriela - My Tang
Eve Belle - Best Intentions
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Red Right Hand
Earth, Wind & Fire - September
Johnny Marr - Walk Into the Sea
Enrique Iglesias - Bailando
The White Stripes - Blue Orchid
The Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil

No comments:

Post a Comment