Monday, August 13, 2018

Playlist Monday August 13th 2018

4-5
Feist - My Moon My Man
Don't Fear The Natives - Stupid Heart
Brian Deady - Steppin' Right Up
Joan As Police Woman - Tell Me
Frank Sinatra - One For My Baby
The Ramones - I Wanna Be Sedated
Bannered Mare - My Anatomy
Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever - An Air Conditioned Man
Yumi Zouma - Barricade (Matter of Fact)
The Riptide Movement - Plastic Oceans

5-6
Bob Dylan - Master Of War
James - Better Than That
Underworld & Iggy Pop - Get Your Shirt
Waterboys - If The Answer is Yeah
Fears - h_always
Jape - Yeh
The Cure - Close To Me
Bell X1 - Bring Me A Fire King
Sean Kelly - Gratitude

6-7
Johnny Marr - Walk Into The Sea
Suede - Beautiful Ones
Lizzo - Boys
Kid Karate - No Way
The Commitments - Mustang Sally
Superorganism - Everybody Wants to Be Famous
Runabay - Blink Of An Eye
The Heavy - How You Like Me Now
Metric - Help I'm Alive
The Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition

No comments:

Post a Comment