Thursday, August 15, 2019

Playlist Thursday August 15th 2019

4-5
Ben E. King - Stand By Me
Giorgio Moroder & Phil Oakey - Together In Electric Dreams
Roe - Wasted.Patient.Thinking
Gorillaz - Dare
Soulé/Elaine Mai/Sorcha Richardson - Butterflies
Don Baker - The Homeless
Pink Floyd - Learning To Fly
Saint Sister - Twin Peaks
The Velvet Underground - Rock and Roll

5-6
Le Galaxie - Humanise
Bury Me With My Money - Okay
Little Steven - Soulfire
Leonard Cohen - Slow
Villagers - Fool
LCD Soundsystem - Daft Punk Is Playing at My House
The Decemberists - The Sporting Life
Gemma Hayes - Happy Sad
Wolf Parade - Shine a Light

6-7
The Chalets - Nightrocker
Coldplay - Speed Of Sound
Bell X1 - Flame
Kaiser Chiefs - I Predict A Riot
Bright Eyes - First Day of My Life
M.I.A. - Bad Girls
Delerentos - Leave It On
Franz Ferdinand - Walk Away
Sufjan Stevens - Chicago

No comments:

Post a Comment