Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Playlist Wednesday August 7th 2019

4-5
M.I.A. - Paper Planes
Air - Cherry Blossom Girl
Pursued By Dogs - Talk
Justice - Safe and Sound
The Cranberries - In The End
Lady Gaga - Bad Romance
David Lyttle - Detour
Iggy Pop - James Bond
Hall & Oates - You Make My Dreams
Real Estate - Crime

5-6
Sun Shakers - Back to Us
Gil Scott Heron - The Bottle
Mattiel - Je Ne Me Connais Pas
KEHLI - One Last Kiss
Aretha Franklin - I Say a Little Prayer
Joe Esposito - The Best
The Cult - She Sells Sanctuary
Kojaque - Eviction Notice
Johnny Cash - The Man Comes Around

6-7
Talking Heads - Wild Wild Life
Sia Babez - Hit My Line
Tandem Felix - Nightclub (I Sold My Soul To The Devil)
Talk Talk - It's My Life
Imperial Teen - Ha
The Drays - Easy
Cream - White Room
Villagers - Summer's Song
Jimi Hendrix - All Along The Watchtower
Billy Idol - Mony Mony

No comments:

Post a Comment