Thursday, April 30, 2020

Playlist Thursday April 30th 2020

4-5
Hunting Hall - Dublin London Portland
Bright Eyes - Forced Convalescence
Hall & Oates - You Make My Dreams
Self Esteem- Favourite Problem (Alternative Problem)
Sun Shakers - Back To Us
The Knack - My Sharona
Reevah - You Said Tell Me
Thin Lizzy - Emerald
The Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil
Keeley - Last Words
Sisterix - Asking For Trouble

5-6
Nick Cave - Cosmic Dancer
Mason Williams - Classical Gas
Pillow Queens - How Do I Look
The Blades - Hot For You
Glen Campbell - Galveston
Cake - Short Skirt, Long Jacket
Damien Rice - The Blowers Daughter
R.E.M. - Imitation of Life
Spiritualized - Do It All Over Again
White Stripes - Hotel Yorba
Phoenix - If I Feel Better
Daft Punk - One More Time
Outkast - Ms. Jackson

6-7
James - Getting Away With It (All Messed Up)
David Kitt - You Know What I Want To Know
Shakira - Underneath Your Clothes
Elbow - Powder Blue
The Avalanches - Since I Left You
Kylie Minogue - Can't Get You Out Of My Head
U2 - Stuck In A Moment
Bjork - Hidden Place
The Strokes - Last Nite
Ash - Shining Light
Gorillaz - 5/4
Spoon - Everything Hits At Once

No comments:

Post a Comment