Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Playlist Tuesday April 28th 2020

4-5
Roisín Murphy - Dear Miami
Sisterix - Asking For Trouble
Little Green Cars - The Song They Play Every Night
Cathy Davey - Reuben
Walking On Cars - Speeding Cars
The Waterboys - The Pan Within
Keeley - Last Words
Saint John The Gambler -Victor Jara
Le Galaxie - Pleasure
Soulé - Love No More
U2 - Mysterious Ways

5-6
Roisin Murphy - Evil Eyes
Codes - Astraea
Reevah - You Said Tell Me
Naoise Roo - Black Hole
Heroes In Hiding - I Live For You
Villagers - Everything I Am Is Yours
Gemma Hayes - Making My Way Back
Ears Have Walls - Ouden
Ailie Blunnie - Rocky Road to Dublin
SOAK - Maybe
Floor Staff - Saviour
Warriors of the Dystotheque - Thou Shalt Not Follow
Two Door Cinema Club - Talk

6-7
Thin Lizzy - Jailbreak
The Wood Burning Savages - Been Anywhere Lately?
Columbia Mills - Battles
My Tribe Your Tribe - Garden Song
Dear Desert - Give It Up
Fox Jaw - Sun Goes Sideways
My Bloody Valentine - Only Shallow
The Frames - Revelate
Odú - Roots
Rory Gallagher - As The Crow Flies
Bannered Mare - My Anatomy
Fontaines D.C. - Big
Spies - Sea Creature

No comments:

Post a Comment