Thursday, August 1, 2019

Playlist Thursday August 1st 2019

4-5
Grimes - We Appreciate Power
Ian Brown - First World Problems
Zaska - In Your Own Sweet Time
Gypsies On The Autobahn - Dreamless
Bay City Rollers - Bye Bye Baby
Johnny Marr - Walk Into the Sea
A Band Called Paul - Freefall
Lou Reed - Walk On The Wild Side

5-6
Wyvern Lingo - Maybe It's My Nature
The Cars - Just What I Needed
Baxter Dury - Listen
Montauk Hotel - Stains
Race The Flux - Big Fig
Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You
Aerosmith - Cryin'
Bjork - Big Time Sensuality
Meat Loaf - I Would Do Anything for Love

6-7
Smashing Pumpkins - Today
The Cranberries - Linger
New Order - Regret
The Breeders - Cannonball
Sting & The Police - Fields Of Gold
U2 - Numb
Depeche Mode - Walking In My Shoes
Beck - Loser
Radiohead - Creep
Cyprus Hill - Insane In The Brain

No comments:

Post a Comment