Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Playlist Wednesday April 20th 2022

4-5
The Gin Blossoms - Follow You Down
Elvis Costello – Everyday I Write The Book
The Bluebells – Young At Heart
The Waterboys – Fisherman’s Blues
Van Morrison – Real Real Gone
Queen – Bohemian Rhapsody
The J Geils Band – Centerfold
Frankie Goes To Hollywood – Relax
Eurythmics – Miracle Of Love
Paul Young – Love Of The Common People

5-6
Bryan Ferry – Slave To Love
Thelma Houston – Don't Leave Me This Way
The Pointer Sisters – I'm So Excited
Curtis Mayfield – Superfly
Prince – I Would Die 4 U
Madonna – Vogue
Soul II Soul feat Caron Wheeler – Back To Life
Bronski Beat – Smalltown Boy

6-7
The Human League – Don't You Want Me
Kylie Minogue – Can't Get You Out Of My Head
Wham! - I’m Your Man
Janet Jackson – All For You
Mr. Mister – Kyrie
Glenn Frey – The Heat Is On
The Jam – That's Entertainment
Joe Jackson – Is She Really Going Out With Him
Steve Miller – Abracadabra

No comments:

Post a Comment