Friday, March 12, 2021

Playlist Friday March 12th 2021

 4-5

Tears For Fears - Everybody Wants To Rule The World

Gerry And The Pacemakers - I Like It 

The xx - On Hold

Aoibheann Carey-Philpott - Beginning Of The End

Gloria Jones - Tainted Love

Stevie Wonder - Superstition

Sinead O'Connor - The Wolf Is Getting Married

Tolu Makay - Used To Be

Fleet Foxes - Sunblind

Hank Williams - I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry

Simple Minds - Don't You Forget About Me

Ailbhe Reddy - City Unfolds


5-6

Roxy Music - Love Is The Drug

Laura Elizabeth Hughes - We, Myself & I

Faithless - Insomnia

Paul Simon - Diamonds On The Sole Of Her Shoes

Narolane - Water

Grimes - Violence

Toto - Africa

Cave Ghosts - All My Life

Django Django - Waking Up

The Killing Joke - Night Time

Kojaque - No Hands

 

6-7

The Frames - Pavement Tune

Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer

Míde Houlihan - Without Me

Kormac - Another Screen

Achille Lauro - Bam Bam Twist

Jethro Tull - Living In The Past

Al Green - Take Me To The River

Villagers - Everything I Am Is Yours

Pete & Tom On Song - Get Dam

UB40 - Don't Break My Heart

Lord Huron - Not Dead Yet

Chic - Le Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment