Thursday, March 4, 2021

Playlist Thursday March 4th 2021

 4-5

The Byrds - Mr. Tambourine Man

The Byrds - The Bells of Rhymney

Denise Chaila - Chaila

The Strokes - Bad Decisions

Roisín O - If You Got Love

Midnight Wayne - It's Alright Hold On Tight

Dry Cleaning - Strong Feelings

Gary Numan & Tubeway Army - Are 'Friends' Electric?

Ailie Blunnie - Beat Of Your Heart

Julien Baker - Highlight Reel

Carrie Baxter feat. Nealo - Without You

Badly Drawn Boy - Something To Talk About


5-6

Tears For Fears - Shout

UNKLE - Do Yourself Some Good

Curlew - Luciferin

CMAT - I Don't Really Care For You

Bobbi Arlo - Feel It

Django Django - Waking Up (feat. Charolotte Gainsbourg)

Clare Sands & Susan O'Neill - Carry My Song

The Byrds - I'll Feel A Whole Lot Better

The Byrds - Chimes Of Freedom

James Brown - Papa's Got A Brand New Bag

Them - Here Comes The Night

Diana Ross & The Supremes - The Special Years


6-7

Val Doonican - The Special Years

Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - Nowhere to Run

Simon & Garfunkel - Sound Of Silence

Sonny & Cher - I Got You Babe

Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody

The Rolling Stones - The Last Time

Stevie Wonder - Uptight

The Four Tops - I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch)

Bob Dylan - Like A Rolling Stone

The Byrds - All I Really Want To Do

The Byrds - She Has A Way

Bobby Fuller Four - I Fought The Law

The Kinks - Where Have All The Good Times Gone

Frank Sinatra - It Was A Very Good Year

Brendan Bowyer - The Hucklebuck

Otis Redding - I've Been Loving You Too Long

No comments:

Post a Comment