Friday, November 19, 2021

Playlist Friday 19th November 2021

 4-5

Erasure - A Little Respect 

Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)

America - Horse With No Name

Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit

Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive

Tears For Fears - Everybody Wants To Rule The World

Kim Carnes - Bette Davis Eyes

Paul Simon - You Can Call Me Al

 

5-6

Toto - Rosanna

Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road

Janis Joplin - Piece Of My Heart

Cutting Crew - (I Just) Died In Your Arms Tonight

Talking Heads - And She Was

Bruce Springsteen - Dancing in the Dark

Belinda Carlisle - Heaven Is A Place On Earth

Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer

Frank Sinatra - I've Got You Under My Skin

 

6-7

Madonna - Like A Virgin

Julian Cope - Trampoline

Gerry Rafferty - Night Owl

Coldplay - Viva La Vida

KT Tunstall - Suddenly I See

The Stone Roses - Fools Gold

John Farnham - You're The Voice

Regina Spektor - Us

George Michael - Careless Whisper

No comments:

Post a Comment