Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Playlist Wednesday November 5th 2021

 4-5

Dire Straits - Walk Of Life

Denise Chaila - Energy

Nina Simone - My Baby Just Cares for Me

Alvvays - In Undertone

The Animals - House Of The Rising Sun

TV on the Radio - Wolf Like Me

Joni Mitchell - All I Want

 

5-6

Simple Minds - Don't You Forget About Me

Republic Of Loose - I Like Music

Frank Sinatra - Fly Me To The Moon

Ham Sandwich - Electrowave

Blondie - One Way Or Another

MGMT - Little Dark Age

Sparks - Let The Monkey Drive 

Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worthy


6-7

New Radicals - You Get What You Give

The xx - I Dare You

Public Service Broadcasting - Progress

Van Morrison - Domino

ROE - Destroyer

The Waterboys - Fisherman's Blues

Marvin Gaye - I Heard It Through The Grapevine

Paul Simon - Graceland

No comments:

Post a Comment