Thursday, December 9, 2021

Playlist Thursday December 9th 2021

 4-5

Erasure - A Little Respect 

Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You

Culture Club - Karma Chameleon

Amy Winehouse - Rehab

Bobby Helms - Jingle Bell Rock

No Doubt - It's My Life

Queen - Somebody To Love

Tame Impala - Elephant

Dusty Springfield - Son Of A Preacher Man


5-6

Corrs - Breathless

Bruce Springsteen - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town

The Cars - Just What I Needed

Lily Allen - Smile

Hall & Oates - Out Of Touch

Aretha Franklin - I Say A Little Prayer

Bryan Adams - Summer Of 69

MGMT - Kids


6-7

Travis - Why Does It Always Rain On Me

M.I.A. - Paper Planes

John Lennon - Happy Xmas (War Is Over)

The Police - Message In A Bottle

The Weeknd - Blinding Lights

Chris Rea - Driving Home for Christmas

Thin Lizzy - Whiskey In The Jar

David Bowie - Fame

No comments:

Post a Comment