Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Playlist Tuesday December 14th 2021

 4-5

Robbie Williams - Rock DJ 

Paul McCartney - Wonderful Christmas Time

Diana Ross & The Supremes - Stop! In The Name Of Love!

Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)

East 17 - Stay Another Day

Mark Ronson (feat. Lily Allen) - Oh My God

The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army

Hot Chocolate - You Sexy Thing

Led Zeppelin - Ramble On

 

5-6

Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You

Still Little Fingers - Alternative Ulster 

Bell X1 - Flame

Aretha Franklin - Respect

The Smiths - How Soon Is Now

Shakin' Stevens - Merry Christmas Everyone

Icona Pop - I Love It

Stereophonics - Dakota

Kavinsky - Nightcall

R.E.M. - Man On The Moon


6-7

Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes - (I've Had) The Time Of My Life

No Doubt - It's My Life

Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams

Jona Lewie - Stop The Cavalry

Lou Reed - Perfect Day

Frank Sinatra - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

Blur - Tender

Take That - Pray

Janelle Monae - Tightrope (feat. Big Boi)

King Harvest - Dancing In The Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment