Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Playlist Tuesday January 11th 2021

 4-5

Gnarls Barkley - Crazy

The Cranberries - Dreams

Moloko - The Time Is Now

The Police - I Can't Stand Losing You

Whitney Houston - I Have Nothing

Spandau Ballet - Gold

Don McClean - American Pie

Still Corners - The Trip

Outkast - Hey Ya

Justin Timberlake - My Love

Suzanne Vega - Luka


5-6

Men At Work - Land Down Under

Hall & Oates - Maneater

KT Tunstall - Suddenly I See

Annie Lennox - Walking On Broken Glass

Pet Shop Boys - West End Girls

Simply Red - Holding Back The Years

Daniel Powter - Bad Day

The Pogues - A Rainy Night In Soho

Lionel Ritchie - Easy

Green Day - Meet Me On The Roof

Aretha Franklin - Respect

David Gray - Babylon

 

6-7

The Fray - How To Save A Life

Al Green - Take Me To The River

Phil Lynott - Old Town

Bonnie Tyler - Holding Out For a Hero

Belinda Carlisle - Heaven Is A Place On Earth

Talk Talk - It's My Life

Funkytown - Lipps, Inc.

Bee Gees - Saturday Night Fever

Spin Doctors - Two Princes

The Bangles - Manic Monday

The Beatles - Come Together

Cat Stevens - Here Comes My Baby

Dexy's Midnight Runners - Come On Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment