Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Playlist Tuesday January 18th 2022

 4-5

Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams

Icona Pop - I Love It

Dexy's Midnight Runners - Geno

Manic Street Preachers - If You Tolerate This Then Your Children Will Be Next

New Radicals - You Get What You Give 

U2 - Bullet The Blue Sky

Nena - 99 Red Balloons

Shiv - Golden

Broken Bells - The High Road

Ocean Colour Scene - The Riverboat Song


5-6

Kate Bush - Babooshka

Little Mix - Wings

Diana Ross - Upside Down

The Saw Doctors - N17

 John Farnham - You're The Voice

Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2 U

Hall & Oates - Maneater

Arcade Fire - Put Your Money On Me

Toto - Hold The Line

Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart


6-7

Sophie Ellis Bextor- Murder on the Dancefloor

Janis Joplin - Piece of my heart

Sly & The Family Stone - I Want To Take You Higher

Noah & The Whale - Five Years Time

Queen - I Want To Break Free

Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Ohio 

R.E.M. - Losing My Religion

Ray Charles - I Can't Stop Loving You

Gerry Rafferty - Baker Street

Macy Gray - I Try

Tom Petty - Runnin' Down A Dream

Alanis Morissette - Ironic

No comments:

Post a Comment