Thursday, March 24, 2022

Playlist Thursday March 24th 2022

 4-5

Third Eye Blind - Semi Charmed Life

David Gray - This Year's Love 

Rihanna - Pon De Replay

Lionel Ritchie - All Night Long

Las Ketchup - The Ketchup Song

The Zutons - You Will, You Won't

David Bowie - Modern Love

The Fugees - Ready or Not

Beyoncé - Crazy In Love

Big Country - In A Big Country

Girls Aloud - Sound Of The Underground


5-6

Kim Carnes - Bette Davis Eyes

Janis Joplin - Me and Bobby McGee

Duran Duran - Hungry Like The Wolf

Phil Collins - You Can't Hurry Love

Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of The Heart

Dionne Warwick - Walk On By

Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire

Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl

David Byrne & Brian Eno - Strange Overtones

The Killers - Human

Lykke Li - I'm Good, I'm Gone

M.I.A. - Paper Planes


6-7

MGMT - Kids

R.E.M. - Supernatural Superserious

Vampire Weekend - A-Punk

The Tings Tings - That's Not My Name

Noah And The Whale - 5 Years Time

Jennifer Hudson - Spotlight

Adele - Chasing Pavements

Madonna - Give It 2 Me

The Script - The Man Who Can't Be Moved

Fleet Foxes - White Winter Hymnal

Lisa Hannigan - I Don't Know

No comments:

Post a Comment