Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Playlist Wednesday March 30th 2022

 4-5

The Jam - Town Called Malice

Green Day - Wake Me Up When September Ends

Kylie Minogue - I Should Be So Lucky

Jefferson Airplane - Somebody To Love

Duran Duran - Ordinary World

TV on the Radio - Happy Idiot

Little Mix - Shout Out To My Ex

Jackie Wilson - I Get The Sweetest Feeling

Taylor Swift - Shake It Up

Erasure - A Little Respect

Tori Amos - Cornflake Girl

David Gray - Babylon


5-6

Take That - Shine

Macy Gray - I Try

The Smiths - How Soon Is Now

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Heads Will Roll

Al Green - Take Me To The River

The Killers - Smile Like You Mean It

Lipps, Inc. - Funkytown

Razorlight - Golden Touch

The Cars - Just What I Needed

Lady Gaga - Born This Way

Steppenwolf - Born To Be Wild


6-7

Ike & Tina Turner - Proud Mary

George Harrison - My Sweet Lord

The Strokes - Someday

TLC - Waterfalls

Alice Cooper - School's Out

Fatboy Slim - Praise You

Neil Young - Harvest Moon

Cranberries - Linger

No Doubt - Don't Speak

The Frank and Walters - After All

The Divine Comedy - Something For The Weekend

Elton John - Tiny Dancer

No comments:

Post a Comment