Friday, April 22, 2022

Playlist Friday April 22nd 2022

4-5
Feist – 1,2,3,4
KT Tunstall – Suddenly I See
The Divine Comedy – National Express
U2 – I Still Haven’t Found What I’m looking For
Gotye – Somebody That I Used To Know
Outkast – Hey Ya
Rihanna – What's My Name
Ewan McVicar – Tell Me Something Good
Dermot Kennedy – Power Over Me
Hothouse Flowers – Don't Go

5-6

Adele – Set Fire To The Rain
Madonna – Like A Prayer
Shakira feat. Wyclef Jean – Hips Don’t Lie
Meduza feat. Hozier – Tell It To My Heart
The Ronettes – Be My Baby
The Chiffons – One Fine Day
The Crystals – Da Doo Ron Ron (When He Walked Me Home)
The Supremes – Baby Love
Marvin Gaye – I Heard It Through The Grapevine
Barrett Strong – Money
The Emotions – Best Of My Love
De La Soul – My Myself & I
Cameo – Word Up

6-7

Otis Redding – Hard To Handle
Rick James – Super Freak
James Brown – I Got You (I Feel Good)
Chaka Khan – I'm Every Woman
Oasis – Live Forever
Supergrass – Alright
Future Islands – Seasons (Waiting On You)
Fatboy Slim – Praise You
Golden Earring – Radar Love
ZZ Top – Gimme All Your Lovin’
Billy Joel – It's Still Rock and Roll to Me
Foreigner – Cold As Ice
Van Morrison – Bright Side Of The Road

No comments:

Post a Comment