Friday, February 15, 2013

And The Winner Is...



Here it is, the broken hearted tale of woe that won an overnight Stay at the 4 star Cartlon Shearwater Hotel & Spa. Including a 30 minute Spa Treatment at the Heather & Earth C Spa and then after dinner in the Canal Bar & Bistro. Plus the next morning they get to enjoy a Marnego's Breakfas

Congratulations to Alan in Dublin 8

Worst valentines ever: Went for dinner with my now ex partner my brother and his wife. Ex never spoke to me once during the dinner but kept boasting to my sister in law about how great all her previous partners were as she got more and more inebriated. When asked by my sister in law why she was being so rude my ex replied, for everyone to hear, that she had left me a month ago but just haven't told me yet. She said “why sit at home alone on valentines night when this idiot is paying for everything”

OUCH and YAY

Every cloud eh?

Many thanks to the Carlton Group for the prize and thank you to everyone who entered!

No comments:

Post a Comment