Friday, February 22, 2013

Playlist for friday 22.2.13

4-5
Joe Tex - I Gotcha
Primal Scream - Move On Up
Cure - A Forest
Little Green Cars - Harper Lee
Basement Jaxx - Red Alert
U2 - I will follow
The Stooges - I wanna be your dog
Grimes - Genesis
Jungle Book - The Bare Necessities
Macklemore - Thrift Shop
Divine Comedy - Something for the weekend

5-6
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Fortunate Son
Mumford & Sons - The Cave
Gorrilaz - Feel Good
Wild Party - When I get older
Stunning - Brewing up a storm
Tame Impala - Apocalypse Dreams
Bachman Turner overdrive - You ain't seen nothing yet
Stiff Little Fingers - Alternative Ulster

6-7
Killers - All these things that I've done
Janelle Monae - Tightrope
Aretha Franklin - Respect
The Joy Formidable - Whirring
The Smiths - This Charming
C2C - Down the road
The Asteroid Galaxy Tour - The Golden Age
M83 - Midnight City
Come On Live Long - Little Ones
Ryan Vail - Sunlight
Ram Jam - Black Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment