Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Playlist for Wednesday 27.2.13

4-5
Basement Jaxx - Rendez Vu
Booker T & The MGs - Soul Limbo
Smiths - There is a light that never goes out
Aeroplane - We can't fly
Brick + Mortar - Bangs
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Down on the corner
Supergrass - Moving
Come On Live Long - Little Ones
Teddybears - Punkrockers
Mason Williams - Classical Gas
Phoenix - Too Young
Kid Karate - This City

5-6
Thievery Corporation - Lebanese blonde
Shirelles - Will you love me tomorrow
Frank Ocean - Lost
Radiohead - My Iron Lung
This Club - Up
Johnny Cash - The Man comes around
Darwin Deez - Radar Detector
C2C - Down the road
David Bowie - The Stars
Little Green Cars - My love took me down
Ryan Vail - Sunlight

6-7
Allman Brothers - Midnight Riders
Chairlift - I belong in your arms
Pretty Lights - We must go on
Van Morrison - Days Like This
Richard Hawley - Seek It
Guns N'Roses - Paradise City
Sea Pinks - Following Wind
Asteroid Galaxy Tour - The Golden Age
Gorillaz - Feel Good
Pascal Pinon - One Thing
Frank Sinatra - Fly me to the moon
Jamie Woon - Night Air
Pulp - After you
Gilbert O'Sullivan - Get Down

No comments:

Post a Comment