Friday, May 24, 2013

Playlist for Friday 24.5.13

4-5
Jackie Wilson - I get the sweetest feeling
Vampire Weekend - Unbelievers
Queen - Another one bites the dust
Kings of Leon - King of the romeo
The 4 of us - Sunlight
ACDC - Thunderstruck
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Thrift Shop
The Coasters - Down in Mexico
Stevie Wonder - For once in my life
The Heavy - How you like me now
Van Morrisson - Gloria

5-6
Pixies - Debaser
ELO - Livin thing
NONONO - Pumpin Blood
Primal Scream - Movin On Up
Geils Band - Centrefold
Boy - Little Numbers
David Bowie - Heroes
C2C - Happy
Strokes - Someday

6-7
Annie Lennox - Walking on broken glass
Wild Party - When I Get Older
Caravan Palace - Jolie Coquine
Chris Malinchak - So good to me
Elvis Costello - Pump It Up
The Lovin Spoonful - Summer in the city
Dire Straits - Walk of life

No comments:

Post a Comment