Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Playlist for Wednesday 22.2.13

4-5

Booker T & The M.G's - Soul Limbo
Queens of the stone age - My god is the sun
Stevie Wonder  - Uptight
Magic Man - Paris
Frank Sinatra  - I've got you under my skin
Clap your hands say yeah - The skin of my yellow country teeth
Elvis Costello - Pump it up
Spiritualized - Do it all over again
C2C - Happy
HAIM - Forever
Steely Dan - Do it again
Twin Shadow - 5 Seconds
Teddybears - Punkrocker

5-6
NONONO - Pumpin Blood
Charles Bradley - The World
Beatles - Good Day Sunshines
Daughter - Youth
James Brown - Papas got a brand new bag
Decemberists - The Crane Wife 3
The Rolling Stones - Paint it Black
Vampire Weekend - Step
Chris Malinchak - So good to me
Oasis - Roll with it

6-7
Two Door Cinema Club - Undercover Martyn
London Grammar - Hey Now
George Baker - Little Green Bag
The Minutes - Fleetwood
Roy Orbison - Oh Pretty Woman
Les Enfants - Celeste
Beastie Boy - Intergalactic
Nancy Sinatra - These boots are made for walking
Chairlift - I belong in your arms
Laura Marling - Where can I go?
Blur - End of the century




No comments:

Post a Comment