Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Playlist for Wednesday 29.5.13

4-5
Caribou - They might be giants
Beatles - Ticket to ride
They might be giants - You're on fire
The Jam - Going Underground
Tennis - Petition
Chic - Le Freak
My morning jacket - One big holiday
Joe Tex - I gotcha
Rhye - The Fall
Echo & The Bunnymen -Seven Seas
Jagwar Ma - Come save me
Vampire Weekend - Steps

5-6
Supergrass - Alright
Mikhael Paskalev - Jive Babe
Camera Obscura - French Navy
Daft Punk - Give life back to music
C2C - Down the road
Stevie Wonder - For once in my life
Stooges - I wanna be your dog
Eels - Looking Up
Kool & The Gang - Jungle Boogie
Atlas Genius - Trojans
Air - All I Need
Drums - Lets go surfing

6-7
ACDC - Skies On Fire
Architecture In Helsinki - Like it or not
Stone Roses - Fools Gold
Les Enfants - Celeste
Frank Ocean - Lost
Beach Boys - I get around
Damien Jurado - Texas to Ohio
Vampire Weekend - Unbelievers
James Brown - Its a mans world
Golden Silvers - True No. 9 Blues
Modjo - Lady
The Drifters - Up on the roof
London Grammar - Hey Now

No comments:

Post a Comment