Friday, August 9, 2013

Playlist for Friday 9.8.13

4-5
Sonny J - Can't stop moving
The presidents of the USA - Peaches
Fryars - Cool like me
This Club - I won't worry
Teddybears - Punkrocker
William Shatner - Common People
ELO - Evil Woman
Oasis - Whatever
HAIM - Don't save me
Strypes - Hometown Girls

5-6
Earth, Wind & Fire - September
Basement Jaxx - Do your thing
U2 - I will follow
Lorde - Royals
Killers - Mr. Brightside
Dire Straits - Walk of Life
Little Green Cars - The John Wayne
Cake - The distance

6-7
Elbow - One day like this
Metric - Gold Guns Girls
Parov Stellar - All Night
Green Day - Basket Case
Beatles - Revolution
Two Door Cinema Club - Undercover Martyn
Joy Division - Love will tear us apart
Chris Malinchak - So good to me
National - Blood buzz Ohio
Divine Comedy - Songs of Love
Hozier - Take me to church

No comments:

Post a Comment