Thursday, August 8, 2013

Playlist for Thursday 8.8.13

4-5
Whipping Boy - When we were young
Noisettes - Wild Young Hearts
Hollies - I'm Alive
Interpol - Evil
Lemaitre - Cut to Black
Joe Tex - I gotcha
Simple Kid - Staring at the sun
Boy - Little Numbers
Brothers Johnson - Strawberry Johnson 23
The Naked & Famous - Young Blood
Villagers - Becoming a jackel
Ocean Colour Scene - Hundred Mile High City
Volcano Choir - Byegone
Brian Deady - Sun Up

5-6
Tallest Man on earth - Teh Wild Hunt
Beatles - Lucy in the sky with diamonds
NONONO - Pumpin Blood
Frames - Revelate
Yuck - Rebirth
Roy Orbison - Oh,Pretty Woman
Generationals - When they fight
Thin Lizzy - Cowboy Song
Radiohead - Fake Plastic Trees
Lorde - Royals
Strypes - Hometown Girls

6-7
Hozier - Take me to church
Mayer Hawthorne - A long Time
Fryars - Cool like me
Frank Turner - Photosynthesis
London Grammar - Hey Now
Police - Roxanne
O Emperor - Po
Frank Sinatra - I've got you under my skin
Beck - Sexx Laws
Saint John The Gambler - Lemonade Man

No comments:

Post a Comment