Thursday, September 26, 2013

Playlist for Thursday 26.9.13

4-5
Mic Christopher - Heyday
London Grammar - Strong
Sebastian Tellier - La Ritournelle
Spinners - Its a shame
Van Morrison - Sweet Thing
We are twin - Keep on lovin' you
Nirvana - About a girl
I am Kloot - Proof
Black Strobe - I'm a man
The Boxer Rebellion - Diamonds
The O'Jays - For the love of money
Sultans of Ping - Where's me jumper

5-6
Magic Man - Paris
Richard Hawley - Tonight the streets are ours
Caracol - Shiver
Fat lady sings - Arclight
Jonsi - Boy Lilikoi
James Brown - The Boss
Ciaran Gribbin - Sold Out Hallelujah
Rolling Stones - You can't always get what you want
Banks - Warm Water
Knocking Ghosts - Distractions

6-7
Hozier - Take me to church
Ben Pearce - What I might do
The Belle Game - River
C2C - Happy
Robert Randolph - I need more love
OK GO - Here it goes again
Volcano Choir - Byegone
Queen - Somebody to love
Vampire Weekend - White Sky
Tallest man on earth - Love is all
Ash - Burn baby burn
Wreckless Eric - Whole Wide World
Duckworth Lewis Method - Boom Boom Afridi

No comments:

Post a Comment