Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Playlist for Wednesday 4.8.13

4-5
Hozier - Angel of small death & the Codeine scene
Kings of Leon - Taper Jean Girl
Angus & Julia Stone - Big Jet Plane
Arcade Fire - Keep the car running
The Heavy - How you like me now
Fleetwood Mac - Big Love
Weezer - Say it ain't so
Edward Sharpe & the magnetic Zero - 40 day dream
Waterboys - Glastonbury Song
Lorde - Royals
Ciaran Gribbin - Sold Out Hallelujah
Rolling Stones - Street Fighting Man

5-6
Mister Wives - Coffins
U2 - I will follow
Camera Obscura - French Navy
Supergrass - Alright
Caracol - Shiver
Stereophonics - T-Shirt Sun Tan
Volcano Choir - Byegone
The Divine Comedy - Songs of love
Bruce Springsteen - Born to run
Jimmy Eat World - The Middle
Cayucas - High School Lover
Frames - Revelate

6-7
Washed Out - All I know
Cat Stevens - Here comes my baby
Klangkarussell - Sonnentanz
Staple Singers - I'll take you there
James Vincent McMorrow - Higher Love
Fryars - Cool like me
Radiohead - Fake Plastic Trees
Calexico - Maybe on Monday
Nirvana - Lithium
Jagwar Ma - Come save me
Nancy Sinatra - Bang Bang
Beach House - 10 Mile Stereo

No comments:

Post a Comment