Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Playlist for Wednesday 18.9.13

4-5
New Order - Hellbent
Interpol - Evil
The Guess Who - American Woman
Knocking Ghost - Distractions
Destroyer - Downtown
Neil Young - Mr. Soul
HAIM - Don't save me
Villagers - Nothing Arrived
Cars - Just what I needed
Ciaran Gribbin - Sold Out Hallelujah

5-6
Cake - The Distance
Arcade Fire - Reflektor
The Marshall Tucker Band - Can't you see
Rhye - The Fall
The Cast of Cheers - Animals
The Boxer Rebellion - Diamonds
Bright Eyes - First day of my life
Kid Karate - Two Times
Caracol - Shiver
Smiths - There is a light

6-7
London Grammar - Hey Now
The Beatles - I am the walrus
The XX - Crystalised
Nancy Sinatra - These boots are made for walking
Sneaker Pimps - Six Underground
Thin Lizzy - Cowboy Song
Junip - Your life your call
The Waterboys - Glastonbury Song

7-8
The Cinematic Orchestra - To build a home
Supergrass - Moving
Laura Marling - Where can I go?
Blur - Parklife
Jimi Hendrix - All along the watchtower
Smallpools - Dreaming
Delgados - Never look at the sun
Frank Sinatra - I've got you under my skin
Smashing Pumpkins - Tonight Tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment