Monday, June 15, 2015

Playlist for Monday 15.06.15

4-5
Moloko - The Time is now
Alt-J - Something Good
The Velvet Underground - Sunday Morning
I'm Your Vinyl - Erase It
Simon & Garfunkel - Mrs. Robinson
Josef Salvat - Every Night
The Stone Roses - Fools Gold
Genesis - Invisible Touch
The Shins - New Slang
The Academic - Bear Claws
Joan Jett - I love Rock n Roll
Happyness - Montreal Rock Band Somewhere

5-6
The Cars - What I needed
My Tribe your Tribe - Only a Horizon
Radiohead - Just
The Beatles - The ballad of John and Yoko
Booker T  & The MG's - Soul Limbo
Belle & Sebastian - The Party Line
Leon Bridges - Coming Home
Gemma Hayes - Hanging Around
Vallis Alps -Young
Bobby Womack - California Dreaming
Raconteurs - Carolina Drama
Houdini - Friendly Fire

6-7
Bob Marley - I shot the sheriff
Rationale - Fast Lane
Led Zeppelin - Gallows Pole
Sinead White - Better
Black Keys - Gold on the ceiling
Luluc - Small Window
Chic - I'll be there
Alabama Shakes - Don't Wanna Fight
Rory Gallagher - Bad Penny
Massive Attack - Teardrop
Cave Ghosts - Goodbye
Gregory Porter - Be Good

No comments:

Post a Comment