Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Playlist for Tuesday 23.6.15

4-5
HAIM - Don't save me
O Emperor - Po
Booker T - Green Onions
Grizzly Bear - Yet Again
Beatles - Penny Lane
EMBRZ - Silent
Third Eye Blind - Semi Charmed Life
The Divine Comedy - Something for the weekend
The Heavy - What makes a good man?
Jean Knight - Mr. Big Stuff
Big Country - In a big country
Ben Pearce - What I might do

5-6
David Bowie - Suffragette City
Clean Bandit - Rather be
Pink Floyd - Wish you were here
Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out
Hare Squead - Bop with it
The Who - Won't get fooled again
U2 - I will follow
Paolo Nutini - Alloway Grove

6-7
Fleet Foxes - Helplessness Blues
Mason Williams - Classical Gas
Beach Boys - Wouldn't it be nice
Hellogoodbye - Everything is debatable
SOAK - Sea Creatures
Blue Oyster Cult - The Reaper
The North Sea - Decay
Lykke Li - I'm Good, I'm gone
ACDC - Thunderstruck
Arcade Fire - We used to wait
I'm your Vinyl - Erase It

No comments:

Post a Comment