Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Playlist for Tuesday 16.6.15

4-5
INXS - Need you tonight
Van Morrison - Baby please don't go
The Dandy Warhols - We used to be friends
Inni-K - Come with me
Rationale - Fast Lane
Otis Redding - Sitting on the dock of the bay
Destroyer - Dream Lover
AC/DC - SKies on Fire
Andy Bull - Baby I am nobody now
The Isley Brothers - It's your thing
Prodigy - 3 Kilos
The Rolling Stones - Miss You
I'm Your Vinyl - Erase it

5-6
ELO - Evil Woman
Vampire Weekend - White Sky
SOAK - Sea Creatures
Simple Minds - Don't you forget about me
Ex-Hex - Don't wanna lose
Moby - Porcelain
Kinks - Waterloo Sunset
Unknown Mortal Orchestra - Multi-Love
U2 - Desire
Al Green - Lets stay together
Come On Live Long - Mountains

6-7
The Doobie Brothers - Long Train Coming
Katrina & The Waves - Walking on Sunshine
Leon Bridges - Better Man
Bloc Party - Banquet
Crowded House - Weather with you
My Tribe Your Tribe - Only a Horizon
Spinners - It's a shame
All We Are - Feel Safe
Ezra Furman - Lousy Connection
Nina Simone - My baby just cares for me
Little Green Cars - Harper Lee
Doves - Caught by the river

No comments:

Post a Comment