Friday, November 20, 2020

Playlist Friday November 20th 2020

 4-5

The Rolling Stones - Start Me Up

Sive - Turn Down The Silence

Joe Esposito - You're The Best

Wyvern Lingo - Rapture

Toto - Africa

The xx - On Hold

Kynsy - Happiness Isn't A Fixed State

Led Zeppelin - Ramble On

Le Galaxie - Carmen

AC/DC - Thunderstruck


5-6

Chuck Berry - No Particular Place To Go

Klaxons - Golden Skans

Elbow - Grace Under Pressure

Kormac - I Believe

William Shatner - Common People

Ailbhe Reddy - Enough

Bruce Springsteen - Born To Run

The Cure - Friday, I'm In Love

Alice Lynsky - The Reason

Alabama 3 - Woke Up This Morning

The Minnows - What Was I Supposed To Do? 


6-7

CMAT - I Wanna Be A Cowboy, Baby

Cake - The Distance

The Beatles - I Am The Walrus

Lilla Vargen - Blueprints

AE Mak - Hey Driver (!)

The Beach Boys - I Get Around

Aoibheann Carey - Fragments of Joy

Kim Carnes - Bette Davis Eyes

Manfred Mann - Blinded By The Light

Buffalo Springfield - Mr Soul

eeffaa - Anhedonia

No comments:

Post a Comment